Project Management vs Change Management
Essentially the debate regarding Project Management vs Change Management revolves around whether a Project Manager can be a Change Manager at the same time or is there a need to have both disciplines working in collaboration when working on projects.We will discover this in our PD Workshop
PDU Credits: 1,5
- Understand the fundamental differences between Project Management and Change Management
- Understand the benefits of including Change Management when executing Project Management to determine a successful outcome.
- Gain an overview of how to integrate the two disciplines.
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
- Work collaboratively with a Change Manager to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Use your increased knowledge of a Change Managers role and skill-set to help you focus on where they can add most value
- Understand when and where it is best to use a Change Manager to add value to the project process.
*The link to join the online webinar will be provided to registered participants one day before the event via email.*
Organisation and Moderation:
Atika Saigal (PMP®, Project Manager, Professional Development Workshops
Your PD-Workshop team of PMI Germany Chapter e.V.
Andrea De Ruiter, Head of Careers / Professional Development and Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Event Date||27.07.2022 17:00|
|Event End Date||27.07.2022 18:30|
|Cut off date||26.07.2022 17:00|
Founder, Highway of Change
Ron is the Owner/Founder of the Highway of Change. Ron has been in the “business of change and transformation” for over 4-decades before it was the recognised discipline it is today.Ron has worked across the length and breadth of the UK, across many European countries and Internationally in excess of 20 industry sectors and have “change managed” over 25 different technology solutions. He is a Consultant, Trainer, Blogger, Speaker, Author, a Coach & Mentor and Trusted Advisor all matters related to “change and transformation”.In June 2012 Ron was bestowed with a “Change Leader of Tomorrow” Award by the World HRD Congress in recognition of my “remarkable progress in initiating changes enough for others in the same industry to follow my example”. He is also the Founder of the Institute of Change and Transformation Professionals Asia