- Guidance for students and graduates on their further career path
- Orientation for career starters, newcomers and advanced in project management
- Support with certifications by
- Coaching / Mentoring
- Trainer Network
- Professional Development Events
One of our next professional development events – the 9th Online Workshop in a row – will be:
HEY, NOT SO FAST! - SLOW THINKING FOR BETTER DECICISON-MAKING IN AND BEYOND PROJECTS
Do you want to make better decisions and lead others to make better decisions? Then join us in our upcoming awesome event with our speaker Dr. FRANK HABERMANN and secure your Spot!
What can you expect from the event?
- You will get to know the techniques of an open-minded and highly productive thinking that will help prevent time-stealing and unproductive discussions, avoid thinking errors and increase decision quality.
- You will understand that slow thinking is counter-intuitive, therefore a conscious change is needed.
- You will understand how to develop your personal capacity and utilize the power of slow thinking for your initiatives.
- 3 PDUs for successful event participation
Save the date: March 15, 2021, 5pm - 8pm
This will be an exciting event combining inspiring lectures with interactive exercises. You will practically apply and thus experience the power of slow thinking, ‘wow moments’ guaranteed.
If you have any questions or are looking for further details, you are more than welcome to contact us via e-mail email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you at the event.
Your PD-Workshop team of PMI Germany Chapter e.V.,
Atika Saigal / Marco Steidel / Andrea De Ruiter