Of the 3,155 members eligible to vote, 777 exercised their right to vote. This corresponds to a voter participation of almost 25%.
The following board members were elected:
- Dr. Andreas Berning (President)
- Jens Liebold (Vice President Finance)
- Wolfgang Friesike (Vice President Operations)
- Jörg Glunde (Vice President Members)
- Kurt Lehberger (Vice President Communications)
- Robert Landeck (Vice President Relations)
- Annika Kruszona (Vice President Region North)
- Stephan Wolter (Vice President Region East)
- Dr. Werner Waldner (Vice President Region South)
- Dr. Eckhard Hauenherm (Vice President Region West)
- Dr. Martin Bertram (Vice President Region Central)
And the two auditors
- Erich Pawlik
- Stefan Jockenhoevel
In accordance with the bylaws of the association, not all positions were filled for the maximum term of office. This ensures that the board is renewed on a rolling basis.
The PMI Germany Chapter e.V. was previously led by the merger project group, which legally founded the association in August 2019. This founding board resigned as planned in November 2020 to give way for regular new elections by the then more than 3000 members. The resigned board served in an executive status until March 31, 2021. The new elected board is in office from 01.4.2021.
The election was handled by a nominating committee made up of members of the former chapters. My heartfelt thanks go to Juliane Schmidt, Karsten Meinders, Gerhard Fuchs as well as Fred Gerber.
With best Easter greetings
Head of the Nominating Committee and founding member PMI Germany Chapter e.V.